Barry is one of four award winners.
Among the others honored are; Paula Troy of RWK Consulting, Community Leader of the Year, David DeMuth of CFO Consulting, Entrepreneur of the Year and Princeton Innovation Center Bio Labs which has been chosen as the Innovator of the Year.
According to the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce, The Business Leader of the Year Award “recognizes an individual who has made significant contributions to the communities of the Princeton-Mercer Region. This individual’s ideas, vision and hard work have led to significant tangible benefits in our community. By using the resources at their disposal, the actions of this person have led to growth in the stature, reputation and significance of the Princeton-Mercer Region.”
Barry’s additional professional recognition includes:
- Best Lawyers® Family Law “Lawyer of the Year” Princeton-Metro Region, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America©– Family Law, Princeton-Metro Region, 2016-2019
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, 1992-2018
- New Jersey SuperLawyers™ – Business Law, 2005-2017
- American Jewish Committee (AJC) National Judge Learned Hand Award, 2014
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce Champion For Business, 2014
- Mercer County Bar Association’s Trustee to the NJSBA, 2006-2010
- Mercer County Bar Association Professional Lawyer of the Year Award, 2001
- President of the Mercer County Bar Association, 1993
Barry Szaferman commented, “I am honored to be chosen as the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce 2018 Business Leader of the Year. Thank you to the Princeton Regional Chamber for all of its work within the business community and for honoring me with this award. Finally, congratulations to my fellow honorees Paula Troy, David DeMuth and the Princeton Innovation Center Bio Labs.”
The Annual Business Leadership Awards Gala will be held on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at the Tournament Players Club Jasna Polana in Princeton, New Jersey.
Founded in 1977, Szaferman Lakind is a full-service, Martindale-Hubbell™ AV-Preeminent® law firm that was listed among U.S. News & World Report™’s Best Law Firms® from 2014 through 2018. Based in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, Szaferman Lakind has 35+ attorneys who provide legal representation to businesses, investors, professionals, families and individuals in several areas, among them family law, general and commercial litigation, personal injury, commercial real estate, land use and business law. To contact Szaferman Lakind please call 609.275.0400 or visit www.szaferman.com.
* No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Dana O’DonnellSzaferman LakindMarketing Director6092750400dodonnell@szaferman.com