Warner Real Estate & Auction Company to sell (25) USDA foreclosed single-family homes through online auction beginning on 06/20/19 and ending on 06/26/19.
Warner Real Estate & Auction Company, a leading real estate firm in New Jersey, has been selected once again by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to sell (25) foreclosed single-family homes throughout New Jersey. Warner Real Estate & Auction Company will be selling all 25 foreclosed homes through an online auction, without reserve with starting bids of $1,000.00, beginning at 8:00am (EDT) on 06/20/2019 and ending at 12:30pm (EDT) on 06/26/2019.
Photos, property details and terms of sale can be found on the auction website WarnerRealtors.com.
1) 5 Crestwood Circle, Egg Harbor Township (Atlantic County)
2) 5037 Merion Court, Mays Landing (Hamilton Township – Atlantic County)
3) 2510 Cottonwood Court, Mays Landing (Hamilton Township – Atlantic County)
4) 101 Cloverdale Lane, Buena Vista Township (Atlantic County)
5) 17 Cherokee Drive, Browns Mills (Pemberton Township – Burlington County)
6) 15 Wenatchi Trail, Browns Mills (Pemberton Township – Burlington County)
7) 3 Cinnamon Drive, Lumberton (Burlington County)
8) 10 Desmond Run, Sicklerville (Winslow Township – Camden County)
9) 301 Pennsylvania Avenue, Cape May Courthouse (Middle Twp./Cape May County)
10) 14 Kentucky Avenue, Cape May Court House (Middle Township – Cape May County)
11) 87 Indian Trail, Cape May Court House (Middle Township – Cape May County)
12) 579 Poplar Street, Rosenhayn (Deerfield Township – Cumberland County)
13) 3081 Lexington Avenue, Lawrence Township (Cumberland County)
14) 1342 Bridgeton-Millville Pike, Fairfield Township (Cumberland County)
15) 612 Ramah Road, Lawrence Township (Cumberland County)
16) 237 Fenimore Drive, Williamstown (Folsom/Collings Lake – Gloucester County)
17) 345 Nassau Avenue, Paulsboro (Gloucester County)
18) 3667 Sunset Avenue, Williamstown (Monroe Township – Gloucester County)
19) 1125 Dublin Court, Williamstown (Monroe Township – Gloucester County)
20) 115 Roosevelt Boulevard, Clayton (Glouceter County)
21) 1258 Spruce Street, Forked River (Lacey Township – Ocean County)
22) 311 Cedar Street, Lakehurst (Ocean County)
23) 710 Bowsprit Point, Lanoka Harbor (Lacey Township – Ocean County)
24) 128 E. Millbrooke Avenue, Woodstown (Salem County)
25) 50 East Mountain Road, Sparta (Sussex County)
According to Rich Warner, president and founder of Warner Real Estate and Auction Company, “This is a golden opportunity for buyers to purchase USDA homes at absolute auction with no reserve prices and bid their price! Best of all, the entire auction process will take place online, so it couldn’t be more convenient for buyers.” Closing will be on or before 30 days from the conclusion of the online auction, at 12:30pm (EDT) on 06/26/2019. Detailed property information packages, property descriptions and video tours are available online at WarnerRealtors.com.
Warner Real Estate and Auction Company specializes in land and farm sales, investment properties, commercial and residential properties in New Jersey. To learn more about Warner Real Estate and Auction Company, visit: WarnerRealtors.com.
Richard WarnerWarner Real Estate & Auction Co856firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Press Releases